top of page
and requirements


• No equipment is rented out without operator approved by us. All divers must be qualified as professional work divers by Arbeidstilsynet (Norwegian HSE) or similar foreign body (equal to IDSA level A training), minimum Class S qualification.

• Underwater filming requires special equipment insurance. Third-party cameras and lenses are normally not covered by standard insurance policies - our insurance will not cover your equipment if used in our underwater housings! Contact your insurance agent before we start shooting.

• Productions that are not completely financed (low budget feature films, short films, music videos) must provide adequate guarantee or pre-payment before shooting commences.


bottom of page